Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's it going, looking for a stock seat and taillight for my Z, as well as any plastics for the rear end! Thank you for any help in the right direction.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Do you have pictures of the damage? :D

I broke a taillight and got one on of these: Integrated LED Tail Light*New Genuine For KAWASAKI Z 800/Z 125/ZX-6R NINJA | eBay

I can't remember if the one I got was listed as integrated or not, but what I got was pretty much indistinguishable from the stock one. Not bad for $25.

Seat I can't help with. Kawi lists them as $275ish, but I bet you could find them cheaper. See: 2017 Kawasaki Z125 PRO (BR125JHF) Seat | Babbitts Kawasaki Partshouse

You could try asking on the Facebook group. Sometimes people get aftermarket seats and sell their stocker for cheap: https://www.facebook.com/groups/238152146712782/

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thankyou for the tips, will definitely look into it. Hope it isn't integrated, but I might be going that route. Already saw what kawi is overcharging for their stock seats but I figured I'd try and ask on here! I might go with the bride seat off of steady garage or another site.

Do you have pictures of the damage?

I broke a taillight and got one on of these: Integrated LED Tail Light*New Genuine For KAWASAKI Z 800/Z 125/ZX-6R NINJA | eBay

I can't remember if the one I got was listed as integrated or not, but what I got was pretty much indistinguishable from the stock one. Not bad for $25.

Seat I can't help with. Kawi lists them as $275ish, but I bet you could find them cheaper. See: 2017 Kawasaki Z125 PRO (BR125JHF) Seat | Babbitts Kawasaki Partshouse

You could try asking on the Facebook group. Sometimes people get aftermarket seats and sell their stocker for cheap: https://www.facebook.com/groups/238152146712782/

·
Registered
3 Posts
How's it going, looking for a stock seat and taillight for my Z, as well as any plastics for the rear end! Thank you for any help in the right direction.
First of all promise me you will not ban me from this forum. I am just trying to solve your query. You can buy it from MCmotoParts (eBay) store.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts