Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife is super short (4'11") and I need to lower her Z125 so she can actually touch the ground!. Can you guys direct me to a cut-down seat and maybe a shorter rear shock please?.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have a shorty wife as well. I got my seat from dark knight street. It is a little lower than stock and it helps a little. My wife also has platform motorcycle boots to give her some height too. I've lowered the front forks as much as I can without it hitting the bars.

I have a 4.5 inch lowering link for the rear from composimo with a stretch kit but haven't installed them yet. All the above will get your wife comfy on the little Z.

Good luck

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK, seat is on order, now I need a rear shock to lower it one more inch.....are there any adjustable length rear shocks out there?

·
Registered
288 Posts
OK, seat is on order, now I need a rear shock to lower it one more inch.....are there any adjustable length rear shocks out there?
This link drops the bike a good 2-1/2" to 3" and you will need to shorten your kickstand.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I like the color on the wheels! I want to paint mine. How hard was the process and what kind of paint did you use?
I used plastidip. About 4 coats and then 2 coats of glossifier.
Easy, just need to remove sprocket, disc, tape off bearings etc and paint.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts