Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Thanks for posting up the review! Now more than ever I want a Z125.
Is he just a bit on the large side or is the Z125 smaller than I thought it would be?

My guess is, the rider is over 6 ft. tall. I'm 5'4" and the bike looks good on me. It does not look small at all. And I can just flatfoot it barely. :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm 5'6" so I should be able to comfortably flat foot the z125. Since you already have a z125, how does the suspension feel going over potholes and the like? the reviewer says it's "more than adequate" but I'd like to hear the first hand experience from you if you've already gone over a few potholes yourself.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'm 5'6" so I should be able to comfortably flat foot the z125. Since you already have a z125, how does the suspension feel going over potholes and the like? the reviewer says it's "more than adequate" but I'd like to hear the first hand experience from you if you've already gone over a few potholes yourself.
GearsOfSaki, I'm used to riding rough on a 4x4 on a very rough road, so I might not be the type of person who can give you accurate feedback. :)

Yes I have road my Z125 on some potholes and some speedbumps (humps) and I can say that the shocks does its job very well. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts