Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

More Suspension Problems

7K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  RacingMax53 
Hey everyone! Well, we took it to the dealership being that no aftermarket internals were available so we figured replacing the current set-up would fix the issue. We dropped the bike off at the dealership and then a day later we got a call that they replaced the entire forks because "they were unable to open the forks and get internal components on order". Needless to say the noise is still present just not as extreme.

Ohlins has emailed us and let us know they have fork valve kits with springs now available. Those will be on order shortly and installed on the bike as soon as possible.
Thanks for the update! So, the forks should be able to be opened up to replace the internals with the Ohlins fork valve kit....is that just something your dealer didn't know how to do? Or, maybe it was just easier for them to replace the entire fork...less labor time.

Awesome news on the fork kits being available very soon, that'll be my next mod. And better tires. I took it to the kart track, and I have to say, riding minis is more challenging than I would have thought, after track riding on "big bikes" for many years. Lowsided the first lap out, LOL. Really tight turns on the kart tracks, and the stock tires just kind of "fall over" once you hit a bit of lean angle. My experience anyway. Quite embarrassing!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.