Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Puig windshield, ODI grips and 1/4 turn throttle tube, ProTaper KLX110 bars, Kawasaki Brad mirror extenders, ARacer Mini 5 with autotune stuff, NGK iridium plug and Nology HP coil and wire, MTAKE air cleaner with prefilter, 2 Bros Comp S exhaust, Concours 14 footpegs, Yuasa AGM battery, Kenda Kwick tires, Grom Fatherz speed spacers set, RAM mounts cell phone holder, aftermarket chain and chain adjusters with spools, and probably some more stuff I'm forgetting right now. Also, MUCH MORE to come as this vehicle is an endless money pit, but **** IS IT FUN!!!!:grin2::grin2::grin2::grin2:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Puig windshield, ODI grips and 1/4 turn throttle tube, ProTaper KLX110 bars, Kawasaki Brad mirror extenders, ARacer Mini 5 with autotune stuff, NGK iridium plug and Nology HP coil and wire, MTAKE air cleaner with prefilter, 2 Bros Comp S exhaust, Concours 14 footpegs, Yuasa AGM battery, Kenda Kwick tires, Grom Fatherz speed spacers set, RAM mounts cell phone holder, aftermarket chain and chain adjusters with spools, and probably some more stuff I'm forgetting right now. Also, MUCH MORE to come as this vehicle is an endless money pit, but **** IS IT FUN!!!!:grin2::grin2::grin2::grin2:
Money well spent.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Puig Rafale Universal is the 1 I bought in case the link doesn't work.

Puig 5881V Green WindShield (New Generation Sport Kawasaki Z1000 14'-17')

1 - 10 of 10 Posts