Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad to be a part of the Z forum! I'd guess many of you know us, but if not.... We manufacture extensive lines of product for small bore bikes that we take interest in, obviously the Z being one of them. You can see our initial products already available at MNNTHBX - Enter. We've been aggressively prototyping for weeks, so our Z page will expand rapidly in the come days and weeks.

Our goal as it has always been, is first and foremost to make absolutely the highest quality parts possible. If we can do it cheap, that's great, but he priority is quality and innovation. We will not fill a storefront with 1000 imported products. 95% of what we do in USA made, and in the few exceptions, it's generally Italian or German bits we feel meet our standards.

Also, you can often get sneak peeks on what's in the works via our IG (#mnnthbx) and Facebook pages. I look forward to getting to know some new enthusiasts, as well as the opportunity to impress...

Greg

·
Registered
290 Posts
Glad to be a part of the Z forum! I'd guess many of you know us, but if not.... We manufacture extensive lines of product for small bore bikes that we take interest in, obviously the Z being one of them. You can see our initial products already available at MNNTHBX - Enter. We've been aggressively prototyping for weeks, so our Z page will expand rapidly in the come days and weeks.

Our goal as it has always been, is first and foremost to make absolutely the highest quality parts possible. If we can do it cheap, that's great, but he priority is quality and innovation. We will not fill a storefront with 1000 imported products. 95% of what we do in USA made, and in the few exceptions, it's generally Italian or German bits we feel meet our standards.

Also, you can often get sneak peeks on what's in the works via our IG (#mnnthbx) and Facebook pages. I look forward to getting to know some new enthusiasts, as well as the opportunity to impress...

Greg
Salut and Welcome to the Forum!

I highly recommend MNNTHBX for all Z125 owners. I've bought several items from them for my Grom. Very high quality, good prices, FAST shipping and great Customer Service!

Disclaimer: I have no connection to MNNTHBX and am not paid for my opinions.....If only! :|

1 - 4 of 4 Posts