Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing that the Z has pegs located 2" higher than the Grom, we didn't want to further cramp the cockpit, so we designed these to ride at the factory height, and located the peg 13mm rearward for a slightly more aggressive ergo. The shift lever is length adjustable and height adjustable via a precision linkage eliminating OEM slop. Hard anodized 6061. www.mnnthbx.com

·
Registered
81 Posts
Very nice. I assume the rear sets allow for use of the stock pegs as well as the aftermarket ones on your Z. Any thought to producing a version for GP shift?

·
Vendor
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They're designed for the stock pegs actually, and fit perfectly. We'll offer a higher end (more costly) variant soon with GP shift capability, but wanted to get this base option to market, as it by far offers the most bang for the buck, and will work best for the majority of Z owners.

As for running the lever on the stock rearset, there are a few slight differences to optimize precision that really depend on our full set-up. You could retro fit the lever, but would loose some of the greatness. Honestly, you're best served to go with our complete rearset, as it's bottom of the barrel priced...

·
Registered
54 Posts
As for running the lever on the stock rearset, there are a few slight differences to optimize precision that really depend on our full set-up. You could retro fit the lever, but would loose some of the greatness. Honestly, you're best served to go with our complete rearset, as it's bottom of the barrel priced...

Thanks for the response. In regards to the rearsets I concur unless the rider does not want to increase the aggressiveness of their riding position.

Thanks again for the clarification.

·
Vendor
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the response. In regards to the rearsets I concur unless the rider does not want to increase the aggressiveness of their riding position.

Thanks again for the clarification.
13mm won't exactly tuck you up like Valentino. It's a very neutral position focused on all around comfort and ergos.

·
Registered
54 Posts
13mm won't exactly tuck you up like Valentino. It's a very neutral position focused on all around comfort and ergos.

LoL ! You know that old saying? " beauty is in the eye of the beholder" Riding position preference is the preference of the one riding it. In this case, I am not even the one that will be riding it that much.

:surprise:

·
Registered
19 Posts
One day I'll end up giving you the cost of the bike in parts to put on it...any thoughts on a stunt parts/engine protection?

·
Registered
64 Posts
You guys getting any more of these?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts