Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in the same city as MNNTHBX so I was fortunate enough to visit their shop and pick up some stuff for the little Z.

I purchased an integrated tailight and fender eliminator kit
2 rizoma front signals with their mounting brackets
M-Take air intake.

M-take has added noticeable power / torque and a little throaty growl.
Tail light could not look any better, same goes for the front turn signals.

seriously guys take a look at mnnthbx.com for parts for the little Z they could not be a cooler group of guys.

Jake

Attachments

·
Vendor
685 Posts
I live in the same city as MNNTHBX so I was fortunate enough to visit their shop and pick up some stuff for the little Z.

I purchased an integrated tailight and fender eliminator kit
2 rizoma front signals with their mounting brackets
M-Take air intake.

M-take has added noticeable power / torque and a little throaty growl.
Tail light could not look any better, same goes for the front turn signals.

seriously guys take a look at mnnthbx.com for parts for the little Z they could not be a cooler group of guys.

Jake
Thanks for taking the time to post!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Up next is some kind of bar end mirrors that do not require bar end modification, Looking to get the wheels and rear shock powder coated, and seeing if I can get the plastics painted. I got to hear the Yosh pipe in person on the mnnthbx Z and it sounds so good i'm just concerned about it being to loud for me to be able to run around abandoned and secluded areas unnoticed with.

·
Vendor
685 Posts
Up next is some kind of bar end mirrors that do not require bar end modification, Looking to get the wheels and rear shock powder coated, and seeing if I can get the plastics painted. I got to hear the Yosh pipe in person on the mnnthbx Z and it sounds so good i'm just concerned about it being to loud for me to be able to run around abandoned and secluded areas unnoticed with.
You heard it open. It includes a db killer to quieten it down if needed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts