Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I got a 2019 z125pro 1200miles. I was changing oil today and realized it was abit milky, yes I overfilled the oil one day on accident, but how do I make sure it’s not bad head gasket or anything? Would check engine light come on for blown head or coolant failure? I really don’t want to tear down the engine

·
Registered
438 Posts
When its got white to it usually indicates condensation. There is no coolant on these bikes. When was the last oil change before you drained it? Did you have this bike since new? Have you opened the case before? Stock engine? If not the first oil change what engine oil are you using?

Also you mean this oil change you overfilled it?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When its got white to it usually indicates condensation. There is no coolant on these bikes. When was the last oil change before you drained it? Did you have this bike since new? Have you opened the case before? Stock engine? If not the first oil change what engine oil are you using?

Also you mean this oil change you overfilled it?
No clue when last oil change I’m second owner with 1200miles on it now. Bike is completely stock I’m using synthetic oil from Walmart that google said to use. Haven’t opened the case only did an oil change along with filter and o ring.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Take a picture of the jug please. So it came out milky from the first oil change you did since owning or you did ANOTHER oil change after?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Take a picture of the jug please. So it came out milky from the first oil change you did since owning or you did ANOTHER oil change after?
I got the bike (1000) miles and I put 200on it and decided to change oil… and that’s what came out of it, haven’t done anything since beside let it idle for 5min

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got the bike (1000) miles and I put 200on it and decided to change oil… and that’s what came out of it, haven’t done anything since beside let it idle for 5min

·
Registered
438 Posts
Might be a problem from the previous owner then. Ive never used that brand but looks like the right stuff.

·
Registered
330 Posts
After changing the oil, run the bike a few times a hundred miles or so and then change it again. The filter as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts