Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post up what you've done to make your Z125 fit for carrying stuff.

·
Registered
440 Posts
The one from endurance is a lot more aesthetically pleasing too. I'm pretty sure that area is strong enough though, they would have put it through testing and what not... hopefully...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I need something like that Endurance rack badly. One of the vendors on this forum makes a rack for the Grom, so I'm hoping a rack for the z125 is in the works.

·
Registered
347 Posts
what about magnetic tank bags
the tank we see is a plastic cover
so you can easily attach magnets under it, and any body panels

I had one tank bag on a dual sport that had really strong magnets and I just popped it up to fill the tank

same could be done on the z if you only use the magnets to hold it down

good for small items, I used to put fast food in the one I had
it also came with straps to wear as a small backpack too

I think it was by icon, it was pretty small I think only 1 zipper and expanded a little bit when packed full

·
Registered
325 Posts
I have a Kreiga R25 backpack (actually two, they were a wedding present!) that I wear on the Z if I am going to the store. I know the limitations and dangers to back packs so there is that. Actually lost a friend who was carrying a helmet in a backpack who went down so be aware of what you carry.

You could always buy another stock seat when they get cheaper (especially after a few get totaled/parted out on ebay)and physically bolt a small cooler to the back of the seat. I did that on my SV 1000 with the rear seat. Ghetto but works and was cheap. I think all in I was around 50 bucks. I will see if I can dig up an old photo.

Here is the cooler. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00002N9F9/ref=twister_B00292B9B6?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

1 - 20 of 54 Posts