Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I've been lurking around deciding on a performance upgrade path for my bike and longevity tips. I am honestly addicted to this little machine. It's my first motorcycle that's actually mine so I'm keeping it forever. I've had it for about 2 months and the only upgrades I've made is a quick turn throttle/chain replacement(d.i.d 420v). I'm going for an oil cooler and aracer ecu first then all the power gains after. I've gained a lot of insight browsing around this forum and I figured as I progress with mods I may as well contribute to the knowledge base.
My 2021 at day of purchase

p.s. sometimes I feel like a truck driver going 64 to make the next hill but still hit 52 about half way.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful world of motorcycling....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yep, these little buggers are addicting! Even if you do end up getting a larger moto in the future, trust me, hold on to the little Z. Play bikes like these, especially air-cooled thumpers, are too much fun to not have around.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Welcome to the forums! It is always fun riding a bike to its limit and its much safer to do on a smaller bike. You can do it WHILE you commute to work :p

also what is nice about this little bike is the twitchness makes you really have learn how to use a bike properly. Bigger bikes are a bit more "stable" but when they crash its way worse so a smaller bike even though reacts quicker makes all your mistakes visible to work on and fix in a safer way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts