Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not a very serious rider, but this mini style of bike looks like a ton of fun to ride around just for the **** of it, or around town to places close by. And its pretty affordable too.

I figured there would be plenty of interesting things people would do with them, so I joined the forum to see the aforementioned interesting things.

:D

·
Registered
330 Posts
That's what I love about it, fun to zip around locally, allowing you go to WOT on little road way, no need for mass amounts of road just to wind it out!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'm not a very serious rider, but this mini style of bike looks like a ton of fun to ride around just for the **** of it, or around town to places close by. And its pretty affordable too.

I figured there would be plenty of interesting things people would do with them, so I joined the forum to see the aforementioned interesting things.

:D
hahahaaa

·
Registered
466 Posts
If only someone was standing on the other side of that door when it opened on the first floor. Would have been funny to see their reactions.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm down for some fun stuff but I try to avoid doing things that are just dangerous and present necessary risk.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I prefer just wrapping my keffiyeh scarf a little higher up to cover my face. It's far more menacing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts