Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Looking for a pair of stock Z125 mirrors in excellent condition. I'm going to use them on my Grom which currently has some crappy Amazon mirrors on it that refuse to stay in adjustment. I figure there should be a lot of them hiding in members garages not being used. Let me know what you have.

Thanks!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey all. Looking for a pair of stock Z125 mirrors in excellent condition. I'm going to use them on my Grom which currently has some crappy Amazon mirrors on it that refuse to stay in adjustment. I figure there should be a lot of them hiding in members garages not being used. Let me know what you have.

Thanks!
i have a set i just took off my z. 327 miles on them. PM if youre interest and want to throw me an offer.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Thanks!
Hey i have to pairs for sale mint condition took em off soon as i bought the bikes..
$40 paypal?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts