Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for any Z owners in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota to do some rides?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I.m more on the East Side as well - on the border of Mpls & St. Paul. I was out riding Sat afternoon and saw/heard a group of Groms near the U of M. Caught up with them and was invited to join in. I
t was nice to experience the " herd mentality." They were part of a bachelor party out for the day.

·
Registered
894 Posts
*waves*

Had a similar experience on Friday. Was riding to meet out of town visiting family members and a group of 3 Groms waved me down around Victory Memorial Park/81. I assume they would have been chill with me joining them but I had places to be.

I live / work in Maple Grove / Minnetonka respectively.

·
Registered
894 Posts
This thread may be old, but I relocated to the Shakopee area. If anyone wants to ride sometime, shoot me a DM.
If you use facebook follow Cities Edge Motorsports, they are local to you and have organized minibike rides in the past. Good way to meet local riders.

·
Registered
24 Posts
If you use facebook follow Cities Edge Motorsports, they are local to you and have organized minibike rides in the past. Good way to meet local riders.
I did one of their mini rides in the past, was a hella fun!

There's a bunch of us in Shakopee, hit me up whenever.
Ill reach out once the weather gets a bit warmer! If you see a Z125 KRT and the rider has a neon green Shoei helmet, feel free to say Hi!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts