Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Month-old Z125 and 1970 Honda CT70. Green had the Two Brothers Tarmac exhaust when the bike was in the showroom. TST front signals, Steady Garage rear light and fender eliminator, Chimera cold air intake with K&N filter. The Honda is exactly like the minibike I rode as a kid.

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Month-old Z125 and 1970 Honda CT70. Green had the Two Brothers Tarmac exhaust when the bike was in the showroom. TST front signals, Steady Garage rear light and fender eliminator, Chimera cold air intake with K&N filter. The Honda is exactly like the minibike I rode as a kid.
Great looking pair!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Kinda makes you exclusive then ! :wink2:
Oh definitely haha, people ask about it everywhere I go, even on the road lol. I saw a grom the other day but it was just parked up. It's become my daily driver for now so it gets around quite a bit.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Everyone love this bike

Oh definitely haha, people ask about it everywhere I go, even on the road lol. I saw a grom the other day but it was just parked up. It's become my daily driver for now so it gets around quite a bit.
I can't go out for a twenty min ride without five people asking questions about the Z.
I pretty sure over 150 people google searched the bike after seeing me flying by.

41 - 60 of 92 Posts