Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the levers for the Z125 crossover from any other bike? I cant find a parts fiche for the Z anywhere online yet. They look very similar to a Ninja 300 but im not sure. Any Ideas?

·
Registered
90 Posts
If you want to spend the money on the top shelf levers yes there are ASVs available through MNNTHBX but if you jump on Ebay there are the generic adjustable levers available apparently specifically for the Z125 Pro. There are a gamut of them at the 110 mark for both or there are a couple at the 60-70 mark. Why not check those out?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All Honesty,

I work for a dealer and I get stuff for dealer cost, certain specialty items ill have to order from Mnnthbx or tst but stuff like levers I can buy here cheap if I can cross reference fitment. ASV doesn't actually have levers for a Z125 yet so I know they have to be the same as something else.

·
Registered
290 Posts
All Honesty,

I work for a dealer and I get stuff for dealer cost, certain specialty items ill have to order from Mnnthbx or tst but stuff like levers I can buy here cheap if I can cross reference fitment. ASV doesn't actually have levers for a Z125 yet so I know they have to be the same as something else.
This would be a question that MNNTHBX should be able to answer since they show ASV levers for sale on their Z125 page.

Z125 - MNNTHBX

Since ASV doesn't have a listing for them on their website yet, there must be another Kawasaki that uses the same lever perches...

I did find an ASV part# for their Z125 levers on another site.... SKU #: ASV-1006 but that could just be the sites part # since it doesn't match any # on ASV's site. They do list the same part number on their page for the Ninja 250/300, though, so maybe that's the cross reference you're looking for.

That would give you ASV part #s Ninja 250R / 300 (08-15) Brake Levers BRC514 BRC514S $125.00 Clutch Levers CRC514 CRC514S $125.00

http://asvinventions.com/Applications/Kawasakisport.pdf

·
Registered
290 Posts
[email protected]#$%^&* This Forum's 10 minute edit time is driving me nuts...

And here are the part #s for the F3 levers

Ninja 250R / 300 (08-15) Brake Levers BRF314 BRF314S $90.00 each Clutch Levers CRF314 CRF314S $90.00 each

The ASV part #'s without the s on the end are long levers, with the s are shorty levers.

The C/5 levers are CNC machined. The F3 levers are forged.

·
Vendor
691 Posts
Thanks guys. Any Ninja 250 lever will work. We can get whatever if needed, but we're a boutique business model by design, and only stock and promote the items we deem best, and actually use ourselves.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks guys. Any Ninja 250 lever will work. We can get whatever if needed, but we're a boutique business model by design, and only stock and promote the items we deem best, and actually use ourselves.
I don't doubt this one bit, in fact it's a big reason why I have multiple ruckus parts you made, and all the mods on my z were bought from you. That being said, could you explain why you choose the F series levers over the C series?

·
Vendor
691 Posts
Forged vs. billet. Zero functional difference on the Z, both of identically great quality, and a substantial price savings.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts