Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 108 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Cow-Trailing Kaw'ee

Pro Taper Bars, Hacksaw to Levers (shorty levers), Trimmed Fenders, Paint, Kickstand and Clutch Kill Switches By-Passed, (two less switches to go bad and leave me Stranded) Going to use it for Fun/mellow Duel Sport riding . Great for riding on the street to get to the Trails :wink2:.
So going to put M4 Exhaust (best ground clearance and crashing pipe) and some Knobbie Tires and run It :grin2:

Attachments

·
Registered
865 Posts
Yay or Nay?
I did a quick google for those bars... Where can I get them? I've been thinking that I'd need to bend and weld my own, but seeing those, they look like what I want for the track. Add rearsets and change the seat and I think I can get a full lay down sport/race riding position set up.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Six days in. Today I installed:
- MNNTHBX fender eliminator+all-in-one tail light (nice and bright, like the strobe-on-brake effect).
- Bar end mirrors from TST (great price & look. Love the proportions)
- "Shorty" levers from eBay (ASV replicas. Levers are great - not super-cheap quality, but usually I run ASV levers on bikes and I can feel the difference. Funny part is these shorty levers are basically full-size on the Z. I'd need to get wider bars to spread out the controls.)
- Tried Rox 2" bar risers. Great quality and the rise feels nice - really does make the Z feel more like a full-size bike. But decided to return them. I prefer the lower look of the stock bar height and also like that the lower bar makes it more natural to tuck. Which I think I'll have to do if I want to go much over 40mph).

Not a bad first week!

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Here are some of my mods:

Two Brother Tarmac Exhaust
Thai Headlight assembly
LED Headlight
Front & Rear Sliders
Shorty Clutch & Brake adjustable levers
Area 22 Rear Sets
Pro Taper Bars

Dual USB w/Battery Voltage indicator
Rear Tuck License Plate w/LED
Low Profile Rear LED Turn Signal
Low Profile Front LED Turn Signal
2" Bar End Mirrors
LED Glow lighting Kit

·
Registered
328 Posts
Been thinking of doing an LED glow kit on mine.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Early morning at work.

61 - 80 of 108 Posts