Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought it may be fun to do an owners thread to show off what we have all done to our little beasts! I'll start with mine - here's my brand new one sitting in my dealership workshop ready for pick up! Standard here except for bar end mirrors, protaper bars and bar risers :wink2:

Attachments

·
Registered
290 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What bend are those bars? They look a bit lower. I was thinking of going with the 1 1/8 to eliminate the cross bar.
Mine were part of the Seven Eighths range. They aren't the XR50 but the name of the exact ones escapes me right this second. I'll let you know as soon as I do. They are much lower than standard but the bar risers bring it up just that little bit to the right spot without being too low or too high and obstructing the speedo.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just got my Z125 Pro a week or two ago. I have 120 or so miles on it. I have been putting up videos up on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/tomandtoys

I have a fender eliminator from MNNTHBX and a Yosh pipe on the way!
Saw your video! Looking good! Shame we don't get the Grey here in Aus but I'm not complaining about my green :wink2:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I got the new beast officially tonight and went out for a joy ride and got a little busy on the DSLR shutter :wink2:

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Mine were part of the Seven Eighths range. They aren't the XR50 but the name of the exact ones escapes me right this second. I'll let you know as soon as I do. They are much lower than standard but the bar risers bring it up just that little bit to the right spot without being too low or too high and obstructing the speedo.
Details on bars? Risers?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Only mod so far is pro tapers, waiting on a few parts to be laser cut and cnc worked ✌
Good to see you on here! Can't wait to see how those Tail Tidies end up! It's Cam here with the other Z locally :p

1 - 20 of 108 Posts