Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I currently have a Leo Vince exhaust but am getting a bit used to the sound and would like to upgrade. From anyone's experience, what should I get to replace the exhaust that has a similar sound but louder.

·
Registered
933 Posts
It's been stated by others but I whole heartedly agree. On a 125 pretty much everything sounds the same. Everything sounds deep and grumbly at idle and brappy everywhere else. Cool, sounds good to me.

Loud pipes that come to mind are Zoom, Hindle Megaphone, anything from Two Brothers. I think the Two Brothers Comp looks and sounds the best of the clips that I've listened to but I know it would be too loud for my liking.

·
Registered
76 Posts
It's been stated by others but I whole heartedly agree. On a 125 pretty much everything sounds the same. Everything sounds deep and grumbly at idle and brappy everywhere else. Cool, sounds good to me.

Loud pipes that come to mind are Zoom, Hindle Megaphone, anything from Two Brothers. I think the Two Brothers Comp looks and sounds the best of the clips that I've listened to but I know it would be too loud for my liking.
I have the Two Brothers Racing megaphone. It is NICE and LOUD. In fact so loud I had them send me the db Killer insert. That did hardly anything. This is the pipe you want given your criteria.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Zoom loop is loud, regular Zoom is even louder.

I put an rs2 db killer in mine

1 - 4 of 4 Posts