Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Got to love how it sounds without the silencer, deep tone that really makes it sound like something special.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Don't all exhausts sounds turn to a drone while cruising? You're not revving or anything so it should be the same tone all around.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There's only so much an exhaust can do. The Leo Vince Exhaust could very well be the best it's ever going to sound.

·
Registered
131 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thanks Grom Stomper

I just noticed in your video looks like you need a mount for the can. Moves around alot.

Something like this would work

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thanks Grom Stomper

I just noticed in your video looks like you need a mount for the can. Moves around alot.

Something like this would work

I thought about it. But when I got it it came with the strap and mount, but I made my own weld mount right where the header comes out from underneath the bike. Mounted it to the same spot the stock mounted to. It doesn't really move at all. And the header is super solid now, compared to when I tried the can strap. I've put probably 300 miles on it with the custom mount, backroads, bumps and all. Some Rough riding. No movement or issues so far. If I have any problems, I may try that style mount in the future. But for now it's working great, and I like the look a bit better.

·
Registered
131 Posts
if you know where I can order that mount, link it to me, as I'm pretty sure I used mine to make the modded mount. Lol. Like I said its working great, but I like to tinker and maybe I'll try both for extra rigidity. Either way I'm happy.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts