Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We now have premium Z125 bulbs ready to go. These are quality, CRAZY BRIGHT, and priced lower than most the lesser offering on the market...
XK Glow LED Headlight Bulb | MNNTHBX

Up to 2750 lumens and 30 Watts
Built-in CanBUS Error Free Design
Blue and Pink Tinting Sleeves included. $10 VALUE!
Excellent heat dissipation with 6063 Aluminum and Active Cooling Fan
Weatherproof construction and shockproof driver
Easy plug and play installation
1 year warranty
Low beam: 18W
High beam: 30W
Plug type: H4(H/L)
Input voltage: 9-16V DC
Color temperature: 6000K
Aluminum: 6063
Waterproof: IP 67

·
Registered
27 Posts
They've updated their design, to improve what was nearly a perfect product in the first place. The nations first inventory will arrive here shortly. Sorry for the delay.

What are the new updates for the new revision? Maybe I should've waited..

For the previous rev, where do you suggest mounting the driver?

·
Vendor
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What are the new updates for the new revision? Maybe I should've waited..

For the previous rev, where do you suggest mounting the driver?
They're doing away with the driver, going integrated. There's plenty of room to tuck your's away behind the light.

·
Registered
27 Posts
They're doing away with the driver, going integrated. There's plenty of room to tuck your's away behind the light.

Wow nice! One more question about installation. When putting these in is there a way to rotate the bulb to be in a more favorable position with respect to the reflectors? Mine is rotated a little bit to the right at the moment.

·
Registered
91 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
I don't understand?
It SOUNDS like he is saying that (a) there is a new "red labeled" version that corrects the apparently known orientation problem, and (b) if you bought the old version you're out of luck. :(

Puts Kaw'ee's recent posting on LED headlight quality on everyone's "must read' list I guess.

Jim G

·
Registered
91 Posts
It SOUNDS like he is saying that (a) there is a new "red labeled" version that corrects the apparently known orientation problem, and (b) if you bought the old version you're out of luck. :(

Puts Kaw'ee's recent posting on LED headlight quality on everyone's "must read' list I guess.

Jim G
Ok thanks Jim.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts