Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
You can always check ours out right here! Add in the harness converters to make them completely plug-and-play and we even have a step-by-step installation video.

You can also check out our LED Flasher Relay that is also plug-and-play for the most part and will correct your flash rate on the front and rear signals. (Install video for this product as well!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUiibwJinNMnr1WPGiuZawJw&v=F5MbwpQcp2M

https://tstindustries.com/LED-Flasher-Relay-2017-Kawasaki-Z125.html

·
Registered
347 Posts
I use this nice flasher that has a dial so you can set the speed
I like the slower speeds so the light stays on longer

and easy to install

Motorcycle Turn Signal Indicator 12V 2pin Speed Adjustable LED Flasher Relay OE | eBay

you can also find them from usa sellers if you look around, if you need it right away
I've used them on a couple bikes so far, works fine
I even ordered a few more for future bikes from over seas as they are super inexpensive

not sure if they will work on every led setup, but cheap enough to try out

I've also had good luck on an auto zone flasher relay

seems to work some led lights I've done in the past
but at $14 its not as expensive as all digital flashers but still expensive compared to the ones I posted above

·
Registered
207 Posts
You can always check ours out right here! Add in the harness converters to make them completely plug-and-play and we even have a step-by-step installation video.

You can also check out our LED Flasher Relay that is also plug-and-play for the most part and will correct your flash rate on the front and rear signals. (Install video for this product as well!)

this is the setup that Ill be using on my bike

·
Premium Member
132 Posts

and easy to install

Motorcycle Turn Signal Indicator 12V 2pin Speed Adjustable LED Flasher Relay OE | eBay

you can also find them from usa sellers if you look around, if you need it right away
I even ordered a few more for future bikes from over seas as they are super inexpensive

but at $14 its not as expensive as all digital flashers but still expensive compared to the ones I posted above
Our relay also has an adjustable setting and will work with every LED signal set-up. We highly recommend purchasing an LED relay with almost every purchase off of our website. Ship and sold right here in the U S of A.

(Unit will work with all LEDs, all OEM lighting, or a mixture of both)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

already, but im curious about the instrument cluster will no longer functional.

and easy to install

yea, is that plug n play?

this is the setup that Ill be using on my bike
how was it man?

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
The loss of signal light on the indicator is only if you plan on running LEDs on both the front and rear. Just one set of LEDs will not cause the indicator light to disappear. This is something that is caused by rather poor design from Kawasaki and any company offering an LED Flasher Relay, should make customers aware of this issue prior to them making a purchase.

Also note when using our flushmounts, they are extremely visible from virtually any angle including the riders perspective. Although the instrument panel may not have the signal light flashing on it, it would be very hard to ignore the bright yellow light flashing on your bike in front of you. :)

·
Registered
185 Posts
The loss of signal light on the indicator is only if you plan on running LEDs on both the front and rear. Just one set of LEDs will not cause the indicator light to disappear. This is something that is caused by rather poor design from Kawasaki and any company offering an LED Flasher Relay, should make customers aware of this issue prior to them making a purchase.

Also note when using our flushmounts, they are extremely visible from virtually any angle including the riders perspective. Although the instrument panel may not have the signal light flashing on it, it would be very hard to ignore the bright yellow light flashing on your bike in front of you. :)
Signal Light is a big thing for me. Are the flush mounts really bright even in direct sunlight?

·
Registered
347 Posts
most small bikes I've done they use proprietary relay connector

where the relays I posted use spade connectors so you would have to cut your oem connector off and add the spade connectors, to fit most aftermarket relays

I have not looked what the z125 uses for a connector

but if your already adding led's they will need to be adapted to work with the oem signal connectors anyways

as most all led I've seen use bullet connectors, and the z does not unless its made specifically for that bike

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
most small bikes I've done they use proprietary relay connector

where the relays I posted use spade connectors so you would have to cut your oem connector off and add the spade connectors, to fit most aftermarket relays

I have not looked what the z125 uses for a connector

but if your already adding led's they will need to be adapted to work with the oem signal connectors anyways

as most all led I've seen use bullet connectors, and the z does not unless its made specifically for that bike

The Z doesn't use an external relay at all for it's signal flasher. We were able to dissect the instrument panel and utilize our Flasher Relay to correct your signal rate. Take a look at our install video to see exactly how everything's done. Even if you don't purchase our unit, our video may prove helpful.
We also offer our OEM style harness converters to pair with our flush mount a for a true plug-and-play installation. Take our signals with bullet connectors, connect to the harness converters, connect converters to your bike. That simple! 👍😎

·
Registered
65 Posts
I got the TST signals and they are great. They are bright and I get compliments all of the time. I never worry about visibility.

If you don't mind a bunch of beer and foul language, I have a video of my installation.

http://youtu.be/3SVJPACZ6Bk

There may be an error in my video after reading some of @TSTAgent comments. He indicated that the relay will not stop the dash indicator if you are only doing the fronts. They can correct me if needed.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
I got the TST signals and they are great. They are bright and I get compliments all of the time. I never worry about visibility.

If you don't mind a bunch of beer and foul language, I have a video of my installation.

http://youtu.be/3SVJPACZ6Bk

There may be an error in my video after reading some of @TSTAgent comments. He indicated that the relay will not stop the dash indicator if you are only doing the fronts. They can correct me if needed.
That is correct. The only way the indicators will not appear on the panel is if you have LEDs on both the front and rear together. Using LEDs on ONLY the front or ONLY the rear will not cause the indicator light to disappear. No worries brother, love your videos! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts