Removed reflectors and pro sticker

On the way:
Green levers
Bar end mirrors
Bazzaz zfi

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
Added the bar end mirrors. Word of warning I still scuffed up the plastic inserts a bit even when wrapped in a towel so make sure you use something pretty thick. Oh well I figure they will never go back in and if I did have to replace them they shouldn't be too expensive.

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
Looks good how's the visibility with them
Actually really good. For being some cheap 30 dollar ebay ones. The one is a little wiggly compared to my crg's on my fz09 but not bad at all. Actually having them wider its nice because the stock ones i had to look under my arm or bend in to see behind me.

Registered
Actually really good. For being some cheap 30 dollar ebay ones. The one is a little wiggly compared to my crg's on my fz09 but not bad at all. Actually having them wider its nice because the stock ones i had to look under my arm or bend in to see behind me.
Good to know. I have the same problem with my stock mirrors. No matter how I adjust them my left arm needs to be bent out or just not on the bars at all in order to see behind me.

Registered
Bar end mirrors are better imo since they extend outwards more than the usual so your body parts aren't blocking the view. Great looking Z125!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts