Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One word for them. Awesome!
Thanks for the great customer service and fast shipping.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Which ones did you get? Im looking for new mirrors. I cant seem to find any that I like and or fit properly. I hate having to move my body to see in the mirrors.

·
447 Posts

Thanks for the great feedback. Glad to hear you are all set. ;-)

Which ones did you get? Im looking for new mirrors. I cant seem to find any that I like and or fit properly. I hate having to move my body to see in the mirrors.

Click here :

HARD RACING PERFORMANCE / HARD CORE SPORTS SHOPPING CART - OA016CK0 KOSO TT-Style Mirrors

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was just trying them out for the first time when my bike broke down 375 miles only. Front bearing seized. Need a new rim. With that said. You may need bar end mirrors.

·
447 Posts
I was just trying them out for the first time when my bike broke down 375 miles only. Front bearing seized. Need a new rim. With that said. You may need bar end mirrors.

Wait.... What ?

Your front bearing SIEZED with only 375 miles on it ?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Wait.... What ?

Your front bearing SIEZED with only 375 miles on it ?

Yes sir. Got the call from the dealer today. They have to order a new rim also since it was fused as he said.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For the record. The mirrors looks way better in person than in a photo or video.

·
447 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts