Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have clasic kaws (7) to a Yamaha R1M been riding for over 50 years still love motorcycles. I purchased the KRT because it reminds me of my 82 ELR. When the bike is cold the starter winds like a horse sound not normal. It now has 430 Miles when I changed oil after cutting the Oil filter open there is minimal debris I would say normal for a new bike. And it does not seam to start hard so the compression release is working anybody else have this issue the bike goes back to the shop next week please let me know if you heard of any issues. dave

·
Registered
164 Posts
There has been talk of noisy starter motors on this forum. Show the dealer what it does to see if they think it's abnormal. Mine is fairly loud but it starts right up and starting has never been a problem for me. So I'm going to live with it but yours may be much worse than mine. I'm flogging mine on the local kart tracks and having a lot of fun with it and so far it's been faultless despite a few decent crashes. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts