Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The xr50 bars that i had aren't long enough to fit the oem handlebar controls. The klx110 bars are but there about a inch lower so i put tusk risers on it and the oem controls fit.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just posted a new thread of my DIY mods with some pictures and you can see how the master cylinder and clutch perch now fit with klx bars. The 50 bars put the mounts into the bends kicking them out.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Right on and it will be a good time for sure. We have some of the best roads in central Florida right in my backyard.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
I live in Lake County which is 30 mins north of Orlando.
Awesome playlist and sweet videos man! We're in Volusia County right near Deland. We try and go out to Bushnell every now and then and let the bike get some fun track time in, if you're ever interested, shoot us a PM! Last minibike day of the year is December 28th at Bushnell Motorsports Park. A bunch of Groms and Z125's are supposed to show up.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Awesome playlist and sweet videos man! We're in Volusia County right near Deland. We try and go out to Bushnell every now and then and let the bike get some fun track time in, if you're ever interested, shoot us a PM! Last minibike day of the year is December 28th at Bushnell Motorsports Park. A bunch of Groms and Z125's are supposed to show up.
Do you need full leathers for the track time?

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
**** yeah. Appreciate the invite. I may just take you up on that if i'm free that weekend.
Awesome man! Here's the link to the Facebook event in case your on FB.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1860040997561024/

Do you need full leathers for the track time?
Well..... yes and no. Normally for a regular track and track day you would absolutely need leathers, boots, gauntlet gloves. However, I have seen quite a few people show up to Bushnell and get on the track in jeans, sneakers and a jacket. I wouldn't recommend it in the slightest because if you go down, it's going to hurt.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts