Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone tested the Kawasaki Z125 Pro's top speed while it's mounted on a stand and it looks to be a maximum of 109mph.

Did anyone get the acceleration time?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Took about 3 seconds to jump up to 109, but that's not even close to being an accurate way to judge top speed, all we get from this is where the limiter is at.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Curious if the rider could have pushed the Z125 a bit harder to hit 110.
Here's a max speed comparison video between the msx and z125. If the msx can hit 110, isn't it likely that the z125 can do that too?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Could be similar to how a car works where there's a limited put into place before you can hit the maximum speed. Still think he could have hit 110 on the Z125.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Tried to find a real top speed video where a z125 is actually on the road, but all I could find is the following.

While you can't see exactly how fast he's going, it does help to get a sense of its get up and go:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Seems like the person decelerated right after hitting 109, could giving the Z125 throttle have made it cross into the 110 threshold?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Typically it's listed but for some reason right now it's harder to find it. I'm sure eventually we'll see it. There are at times different versions of spec sheets.

·
Registered
13 Posts
My tobp speed is about 55mph, but down hill Ive hit 66mph

1 - 20 of 50 Posts