Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
That ad is hilarious. It's not exactly how I am imagining I will look riding the Z125, but I'm sure that image is very appealing to many.

·
Registered
330 Posts
That was actually a decent commercial, targeting the younger crowd in the city. Although you wont see youth riding through malls with these it does help to put the Z125 in their environment.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I now want to ride the Z125 through a mall but that's illegal where I'm from...
I totally agree. I am now imagining riding down side walks and through shopping malls. That's illegal, but they make it look so fun here.

Good commercial though since it makes me more excited to actually ride the bike.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Nah, movie extras are the people who dive out of the way. You need to be the main actor to be able to ride through a mall.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Nah, movie extras are the people who dive out of the way. You need to be the main actor to be able to ride through a mall.
This actor doesn't say anything so he might be billed as a featured extra, or principal extra. Regardless, it would be fun to get to be paid to drive of one of these through a mall.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Yeah plus it can't be that risky for them to have an extra do that since mall settings are quite simple. If it was something involving real risk and potential for injury... then getting a stunt man might be the only option

1 - 11 of 11 Posts