Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Met with Kawasaki today. Answered questions as the team from Japan went over the bike. Took photos of the mods. Hooked up to computer to look for anomalies.

Took a picture of me with the bike and gave me a gift from Japan. A Kawasaki head band or flag or something you hang on the wall. I'll post pick later of it. And $150 in cash money.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Me with the 3 guys from Japan. The two guys from California stayed out of the photo. One of these guys way a translator for the team.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
That is awesome! Did they just go over the bike and ask you questions? Wish they would've called or contacted us in FL... Haha

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is awesome! Did they just go over the bike and ask you questions? Wish they would've called or contacted us in FL... Haha
They went over the bike. Connected the computer to it. Checked tire pressure, fluids etc. Took pics of all the stuff I did to it thus far. While they were doing that I filled out a questionnaire about 2-3 pages. Then they asked me additional questions like did you consider and other bike? What would be your dream bike etc.
After we stepped outside for the photo, they gave me a gift which we all admired and discussed for a few moments. Then they took me inside to give me the cash and sign a paper for the home office showing I accepted the cash.

One thing the tech told me was it is very easy to convert the Z Pro to semi automatic. He said the KLX 110 motor is semi and you can just swap out the clutch with the KLX parts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts