Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I just got a call from Kawasaki, inviting me to their training facility in Eatontown, NJ and to bring my bike!

·
Registered
325 Posts
If there is a guy in a white van with candy.....

Get in. lol...

Seriouly, that is pretty cool. I didn't know that they had anything in NJ. Tell em to build a Z175.....

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got that call too but after they found out I don't have at least 3000 miles on my bike, they told me I couldn't come.
I had no idea they had a "training facility" in NJ either. If you do go, please post your experience.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I got that call too but after they found out I don't have at least 3000 miles on my bike, they told me I couldn't come.
I had no idea they had a "training facility" in NJ either. If you do go, please post your experience.
I got that call also. Meeting with them tomorrow at 5 pm. They will go over the bike and then give me $150.

The lady even texted me today to make sure I could make it.

·
Registered
288 Posts
So, I just got a call from Kawasaki, inviting me to their training facility in Eatontown, NJ and to bring my bike!
Not sure if you did the visit yet but the Japanese have a Protocol on gift giving. I use to do
Lots of work with the Japanese so here is my advise.

When they hand you your gift (assuming they will ) they will slightly bow in the process. Take it and do the same. Then don't just toss it in your bag or whatever. Stop, open it up and admire it. Thank them again. Trust me they will remember you as one of the few how knew their custom.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I got that call, too! Couldn't do it for two reasons: Bike doesn't have 3k miles, I have no vacation time left!
Let us know how it goes!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts