Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

Just thought I'd drop in here to say hello from my giant hunk of dry land in the middle of the ocean - Australia! We just had our Z125s launch in the last fortnight and luckily for me, I got first opportunity to nab one as I work for a Kawasaki/Yamaha dealership as a salesperson.

I have it sitting in the workshop as we speak now finalising the PDI for me to ride home on Monday night after work. I've opted for the stock mirror delete, bar end underslung mirrors, Protaper lowline bars with bar risers for the optimum height and a shortshot twin tip exhaust will be done at some point this week.

Hope to catch you all around!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

You might consider starting an Aussie Riders Thread.......

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What section would you suggest I begin that in?

·
Registered
290 Posts
What section would you suggest I begin that in?
I'd say in the Z125 General Discussion section. That's where it has been located in other Forums I've been on.

We may eventually get a Forum section dedicated to different regions of the world. If so, the Admins or a moderator would probably move the thread there, but Genral Discussion is a good place to start it.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Congrats on the pick-up, what colour did you get ?? Would love to see some pictures. The regional forum is a really good idea though

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats on the pick-up, what colour did you get ?? Would love to see some pictures. The regional forum is a really good idea though
Hey Ninja! I got the only option for my region which is Green. Not complaining though - really loving it!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool ! How are you liking it so far ??
Absolutely having a blast! It's very distinctive in my area as there are almost none on the road except for one other I know of thats actually a fair distance away. The exhaust brings it to life and the other mods just make it that little bit more special. I couldn't be happier! :grin2:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Absolutely having a blast! It's very distinctive in my area as there are almost none on the road except for one other I know of thats actually a fair distance away. The exhaust brings it to life and the other mods just make it that little bit more special. I couldn't be happier! :grin2:
Ahh you're like exclusive ! :wink2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts