Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
I rode it every chance I could get last weekend! Yes very well worth the wait. Only thing is I wanted a green one but this grey is awesome glad I got stuck with it.

Well I guess the next time you all hear from me other will be in a build thread!

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome and Congrats ! I am waiting..........
I called my dealer and told them I was going somewhere else that has one is stock, and they called their sales rep and my bike mysteriously showed up 2 days later.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
I'm surprised there's a few dealerships around me that has them.

Registered
I called my dealer and told them I was going somewhere else that has one is stock, and they called their sales rep and my bike mysteriously showed up 2 days later.
Thanks..... I was planning on calling my dealer this coming Tuesday. They will never be proactive. They will just wait too...Whenever it comes in it comes in.... Duh.....

I will make an inspirational call to them on Tuesday and see if I can motivate them a little. :wink2:

Registered
I am sure quite a few of you are still waiting on your Z or for one to show up at a local dealer. I spoke with Kawasaki USA last week and this is what they told me. ( Not verbatim of course )

Since the model was an early release Kawasaki let the dealers put in their orders for however many Z125's. However, Kawasaki only did one order release and the dealers that had Z's on order only got (1). So, if a dealer had their order in before the first release they have either gotten their (1) bike or they may be still waiting to receive it. For the remaining bikes on order their will not be another release of inventory until August.

This being said, the few dealers I have talked to have pretty much confirmed that. The dealer I had my deposit in with called me over the weekend and told me that the bikes are held up in Taiwan still and the next release is supposed to be in August, but that is not 100% confirmed.

I called a few more dealers and got very lucky. I found a dealer that just got their 1st Z125 in from their initial order and it is Gray and still in the crate. Since the dealer I had given the deposit to told me they would have my Z in July, but does not know when they will have another one, did the right thing and refunded my deposit. Which I appreciated. I will pick the new Z125 at the other dealer this Tuesday. :grin2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts