Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Chuck, I live in Clearwater FL. I cant wait to get to a kart track on this thing. Head is spinning with all the exhaust upgrade options and such to be done! So, HELLO! Been a while since I posted on any forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks... I don't know which ones are what yet. I researched a little and found Bushnell motorsports. They let bike owners ride daily from approx 9 till 4 or 5, then the karts burn it up the second half of the day (4 or 5 till 9p) It's only about an hour and a half away from me.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thanks... I don't know which ones are what yet. I researched a little and found Bushnell motorsports. They let bike owners ride daily from approx 9 till 4 or 5, then the karts burn it up the second half of the day (4 or 5 till 9p) It's only about an hour and a half away from me.
If you are on Facebook, look up Jason Dai and Trackworx Motorsports. They road race with CCS and WERA and also do a good bit of mini riding in Central/South Florida. There are a few good tracks. And also the Herrin Compound a few hours away up in Dublin, GA.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you are on Facebook, look up Jason Dai and Trackworx Motorsports. They road race with CCS and WERA and also do a good bit of mini riding in Central/South Florida. There are a few good tracks. And also the Herrin Compound a few hours away up in Dublin, GA.
Thanks ! I'll check that out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts