Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new Z125 arrived today at the dealership I work for. Pictures do not do this bike justice. It is awesome.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love it. It is really fun and easy to ride. Handles really nice. I like the way it is geared. Also, I am only 5 feet tall and I am able to tip toe it. I might have the seat cut down but other than that, this bike is sweet. Also, the quality is great. It looks like you took a Z1000 and shrunk it.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I work at Flamingo Motorsports in Palmer, Massachusetts
Ah, I thought maybe the 303 in your name was your area code and that you lived in Denver...
Palmer looks like a nice town and the dealership looks nice, too. I see lots of roads with Twisties in the area. \^-^/

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ah, I thought maybe the 303 in your name was your area code and that you lived in Denver...
Palmer looks like a nice town and the dealership looks nice, too. I see lots of roads with Twisties in the area. \^-^/
I was gonna say the same thing with the 303 in the name...man, that is an awesome set of slides...thanks for sharing the dream vicariously...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The seat is going out next week to get shaved down (as I am just 5 feet tall and I'm really toe touching). I will post more pictures when I get the seat back. Rode it today - I am absolutely in love with this bike. It handles great. The suspension and brakes are great. I really have no complaints whatsoever on the bike. I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived. The pictures really do not do this bike justice - it is much better in person. Well worth the wait and definitely worth the price.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I might change the levers. Other than that, I am going to just ride it for a while and see what aftermarket options develop.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts