Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody. I got my first z125 a few months ago and finally took the plunge and installed a 143cc big bore kit. The installation went smooth and everything was running great until I tried to tune it. I went with a PC6 and autotune. Every time I try to approve the autotune suggested changes, all of the larger fuel values reset to +15%. After a lengthy phone call with dynojet I was informed that this is a "feature" of the power commander 6 and there is nothing I can do to get around it without taking it to get a dyno tune. I looked into that option but I live in CA and the closest one is a few hours away. Is there anything I can do to get around this? I know a bigger injector requires you to remove fuel from the map- is there any chance adding one would bring the numbers down enough that the power commander would only require +/- 15%? I know I am grasping at straws but I am not sure what I can do besides buying a pc5 and I am trying to avoid going that route. Any help is greatly appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts