1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Prices for these lights vary. Some are brighter than others as quality varies. Steady Garage has a 1 year warranty on theirs.

·
Registered
330 Posts
That looks great but hopefully it holds up well beyond the warranty term and doesn't turn out to be faulty. Fortunately lighting systems are simple enough, little to go wrong, but it does happen from time to time.

·
Registered
290 Posts
What I'm currently running on my bike. Plug-and-play, extremely bright, 1-year standard warranty.
I like the shape of the lights on this one better than the Z shapes on the stock tail light.

·
Vendor
686 Posts
We have two options in stock. One, a clean budget piece using all stock electronics, the other a top of the line minimal unit with micro plate light, integrated signals, programmable flash pattern, and all of it USA made.

·
Registered
90 Posts
What I'm currently running on my bike. Plug-and-play, extremely bright, 1-year standard warranty.
God **** that is absolutely gorgeous! That's going to be a MUST HAVE on my Z!! >:)

EDIT: Are they identical to the ZX636 Version they have on their website?

·
Vendor
686 Posts
a shame that one can't buy the plate mount with the LED plate light separate from the tail light package.
That's a business decision. We invest substantially in the lights, and they're costly, as they're of much higher quality than the imported stuff people carry. On that basis, it doesn't make good sense to offer a solo mount that enables the sell of the lower quality competing lights. What we can do is provide the end user with a super clean turnkey set-up of unrivaled quality. The fact it's not cheap, is precisely the reason we offer the basic version, which is very cost effective and still super clean.

·
Registered
24 Posts
God **** that is absolutely gorgeous! That's going to be a MUST HAVE on my Z!! >:)

EDIT: Are they identical to the ZX636 Version they have on their website?
That is correct - somewhat. The wire routing is slightly different from the ZX636 version but other than that it is the same exact tail light. I absolutely love it, it is extremely bright, and definitely brings a lot of good attention from strangers.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Really digging the SteadyGarage one. It kept the two Z's in the tail lens. A subtle thing I noticed on the stock tail lens, but looks really dope when lit up.

I love seeing stuff like this, products that maintain OEM styling but aftermarket features.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Of these options listed as plug and play, would any of the need a relay? I'm Homer Simpson when it comes to wires and am not at all confident in DIY ing anything additional to plug and play. D'oh

1 - 20 of 22 Posts