Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you need to mount anything to your bike, RAM mounts are the best. If you're like me and you ditched the stock mirrors ("arm checkers"), you have two perfectly good bolt holes you can use for RAM mounts.

The OEM mirrors use a 10 x 1.25mm thread pitch. I used a RAM-B-252U adapter and a 10x1.25mm by 20mm long bolt (from Home Depot) and now I have a RAM mount 1" ball on the clutch side, ready to mount anything to.

You could also pick up two RAM-B-349U that would thread right into the holes left by the mirrors. That would leave you with two RAM mounts, one on either side of your bars.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was looking for a way to plug up those wholes after i took the mirrors off. this is the best way i think
I am trying to track down some nice button head hex bolts in black that are M10x1.25. Tough to find. I may end up just doing two RAM mounts. Fills the holes, and it's useful!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Amazon has a ram mount ball set up that goes in the top of your triple clamp. at the bar clamp I have done this on all my bikes. Works great

·
Registered
39 Posts
Mirror block off plugs e bay. The best place to order the ram ball mount is from mnnthbx that way you have another reason to order a shirt and some extra swag at the same time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts