Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My path to becoming a Z125 owner started with a bet. A coworker of mine rides a Grom religiously and I told him if the Z125 ever came to the states, I would buy one to ride with him. A few weeks later, it was announced that they were, in fact, coming stateside. As a man of my word, I pre-ordered one. I have been patiently waiting for 2-3 months now, without any word from my dealership on when they are coming to the Iowa/Nebraska area.

This is my story... This is my struggle. :crying:

Registered
I live in VT and ordered one through my local dealership. I was told end of June but could get pushed back as far as August. I refuse to wait that long since I'm going to pick up the grom for my girlfriend this weekend. Oh well I guess. Good thing I still have my WR250R to ride around with her.

Registered
Anyone else hear anything? We have some grey ones in dealerships in wisconsin. I got some answers that mid to late july for shipments on green. I just don't want to be waiting all summer either. My fear is they will order some and I still wont get one because of all of the other orders.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have heard something about them being pushed back to August also, but I don't want to believe that either.

I told the dealership I wanted a green one and they told me they couldn't guarantee what color was coming. Great.

This whole process is a mess in my honest opinion.

Registered
I put a deposit down on mine yesterday. The dealer said they would only get one more this month and the next shipments would be sometime mid-late July or possibly even August. Decided I couldn't wait that long, so the next one through the door is all mine!

I also don't know what color will be coming. They expect grey but they honestly have no idea.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
There's two dealers in my area both got a Green one first then about a month later they got a Grey one. I put a deposit down on a green one. I was told early July. Dam I sure hope its not being pushed back to August.
The weird thing about mine. When I was pre-ordering it, they told me I couldn't pick a color. I really want a green one, but apparently its dependent on whichever one they get first.

Registered
Just to let everyone know, the dealership sent me this earlier this morning.
CONGRATS !!! Like many others on the forum I am hanging out playing the waiting game. Is it going to be July like I was told ? Possibly August? Later? Yikes......

Hopefully sooner than later ! Enjoy your new Green Z125..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.