Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just finishing up the prototype for a new design of FE..I am working with a company to have these made and available but I just thought I would get some feedback and see what you guys thought...I think its pretty slick myself but I am a bit biased. Of course the final product should be in carbon fiber in my opinion haha:

For me it addresses a couple of issues, the big gaping square hole underneath is now covered, it looks much more smooth than many other options and it still leaves the plate very visible. The 4 holes will have black rubber/plastic plugs so it will be sealed from the elements as well.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have had a little bit of time to revisit this and refine it some so I thought I would post up new pics. The company I was working with decided against producing this FE so it looks like I will have to crank a few out if others might want them...we shall see because I am pretty short handed with time (full time work, school and kiddos). But I digress, on to the pics! There is still a little work to be done...trimming it smaller and finish work, as well as finishing the hole plug/plate light in CF as well but you can at least see progress.

enjoy

Attachments

Reactions: blackx09

Registered
Look really nice bud. I like how it sits really far in and low, makes it look very nice.

I was thinking about buying this 007Plate fender eliminator which is also a license plate hider gadget but its kinda pricy. I might just do what you did

Registered
I would love to run my plate like that, but local laws say it must be behind rear tire. I have successfully ran with a zip tied plate at the top which actually flipped up during forward motion. Worked great for our bridge tolls but they have since been removed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.