Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just finishing up the prototype for a new design of FE..I am working with a company to have these made and available but I just thought I would get some feedback and see what you guys thought...I think its pretty slick myself but I am a bit biased. Of course the final product should be in carbon fiber in my opinion haha:

For me it addresses a couple of issues, the big gaping square hole underneath is now covered, it looks much more smooth than many other options and it still leaves the plate very visible. The 4 holes will have black rubber/plastic plugs so it will be sealed from the elements as well.

Registered
That real slick man. I agree, if you can get that done in carbon or even a carbon finish. It would be pretty dope. Overall though, really like that.

Registered
I say idc what it looks like keep it cheap include the lights and sign me up for one lol

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have had a little bit of time to revisit this and refine it some so I thought I would post up new pics. The company I was working with decided against producing this FE so it looks like I will have to crank a few out if others might want them...we shall see because I am pretty short handed with time (full time work, school and kiddos). But I digress, on to the pics! There is still a little work to be done...trimming it smaller and finish work, as well as finishing the hole plug/plate light in CF as well but you can at least see progress.

enjoy

Attachments

Registered
Look really nice bud. I like how it sits really far in and low, makes it look very nice.

I was thinking about buying this 007Plate fender eliminator which is also a license plate hider gadget but its kinda pricy. I might just do what you did

Registered
I would love to run my plate like that, but local laws say it must be behind rear tire. I have successfully ran with a zip tied plate at the top which actually flipped up during forward motion. Worked great for our bridge tolls but they have since been removed.

Super Moderator
Looks very good but appears as though the fender will hit the plate under full suspension travel. Is it just my eyes?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts