Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Question, those are the cr50 bars right? Do you have riser on them? I don't remember.
No i initially had 50 bars on it, since the dealership gave them to me but the stock controls didn't fit right so i put pro taper klx110 bars on which are slightly wider and have enough straight bar room to fit controls perfect. I did install 30mm risers to make up for the height. Fit good and feel perfect now👍🏻

·
Registered
325 Posts
Cool vid. Agree that the bike is looking good. I think it also helps to not weigh 220....... lol....

I like your oil cooler idea. Looking forward to that vid.

·
Registered
38 Posts
In the video you said you have a TST Magnetic Flush drain Plug? How much was it and where can I find one on their webpage??

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In the video you said you have a TST Magnetic Flush drain Plug? How much was it and where can I find one on their webpage??
Well i thought i got it from them, but I got so many parts laying around, it was something else i got from them. Search ebay for a klr650 magnetic drain plug and you will see one for $12👍🏻

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool vid. Agree that the bike is looking good. I think it also helps to not weigh 220....... lol....

I like your oil cooler idea. Looking forward to that vid.
I actually have one that i have been putting together, then out of nowhere, Mike at TB's sends me 2. I will build one using everything i have soon.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Thanks. That makes sense. I remember an earlier version where I was thinking it was mounted in the stock mirror hole and that is what I had in my head.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts