Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting a shop to put a 13 front and 35 rear sprockets on pretty soon, just wondering how much top speed will I lose with this setup?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Without looking it up, I'd guess new top speed will be around 50mph actual GPS
Your speedo will be way off
Ooooh okay thanks :D I messed up and got bigger teeth for both front and rear on my bike... actually lost power :/ and so drags when going up the hills... I was going to upgrade the engine but decided not to do that anymore... lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Follow up, have you gauged acceleration gained vs top speed lost
Yeah, I like the acceleration more than the top speed on these mini bikes to tell you the truth, it's now 51 MPH on flat ground max right now which I don't mind at all... makes the bike more fun... ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah, I like the acceleration more than the top speed on these mini bikes to tell you the truth, it's now 51 MPH on flat ground max right now which I don't mind at all... makes the bike more fun... ;)
That's what these bikes are all about, just ordered a 13 and 32 set. See how I like it for wheelies if not, it's coming off and a 37 tooth is going on back

·
Super Moderator
400 Posts
The absolute best online calculator for ratio's/percentages/tire sizes.

PS: not affiliated with them in any way. But anything I need a speedo healer on I go straight there. Owned around 20 so far and not a single issue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts