Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys

I found another exhaust option that I'm excited about because it's Canadian made!

Here's the installation and sound clip video:

What do you think?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I contacted Hindle and they will be listing this exhaust on their website soon. The full system stainless will run for $350CDN and $425CDN black coated (ordered directly from Hindle). But don't quote me exactly because prices could change so that will be my personal disclaimer lol. However, for the price point of a full system, this system is a steal! Being Canadian and loving all the American made exhausts south of the border, the exchange rate and duty fees make it unrealistic for me to order one from the US. It's great to finally have options for Z125 riders in Canada. Plus I have a Hindle on my ZX6R and it looks and sounds amazing. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
I placed my order today through sportbike track gear for the brushed system. Its on backorder for approximately 2 weeks, but a SMOKING deal @ 284.99 DELIVERED!!!

STOKED and can't wait to install it!

Mike.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I placed my order today through sportbike track gear for the brushed system. Its on backorder for approximately 2 weeks, but a SMOKING deal @ 284.99 DELIVERED!!!

STOKED and can't wait to install it!

Mike.
Told me the same after i ordered it sunday. After telling them i really needed a new system quick. They offered me the one they used in the video. So i took it:grin2:. This was the first time i have done business with this company and what can i say, they are amazing. Responded quick and even called me after i didnt respond to the message right away.

It should be here friday or sat.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Not bad at all. Anyone willing to wait might be able to strike a good deal around the holidays. Great for those of you getting in your last riding days before weather conditions really turn ugly!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I placed my order today for the stainless version and also added a $5 OEM exhaust gasket from the dealership. Seeing how that gasket is probably crushed by the stock header, this would be a good time to swap it out when installing the new exhaust. Mine is coming straight from Hindle which is only an hour away from Toronto. Bonus for living so close to the manufacturer.

As a fun fact, I learned from Hindle (when I bought a full system for my ZX6R last year) that they build their exhausts only when ordered. So the exhaust you ordered wasn't sitting on the shelf collecting dust. It's built fresh! That may explain the delay but it's well worth it. Eh? :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Wanna order one but they're sold out :( I put in my email to be notified when it's available again.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I placed my order today for the stainless version and also added a $5 OEM exhaust gasket from the dealership. Seeing how that gasket is probably crushed by the stock header, this would be a good time to swap it out when installing the new exhaust. Mine is coming straight from Hindle which is only an hour away from Toronto. Bonus for living so close to the manufacturer.

As a fun fact, I learned from Hindle (when I bought a full system for my ZX6R last year) that they build their exhausts only when ordered. So the exhaust you ordered wasn't sitting on the shelf collecting dust. It's built fresh! That may explain the delay but it's well worth it. Eh? :)
Always worth the wait for quality products ! Gotta love it. Almost as much as I love my maple syrup :wink2:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow! That looks sweet! Fantastic color scheme too! I assume those are custom powder coated wheels?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Did you guys notice the yellow "engine warning indictor" light after installing the exhaust? Mine is constantly on which correlates with the DFI system changing as a result of the new exhaust. I'm assuming this is expected. What do you guys see on yours?

·
Registered
1 Posts
How much quieter is it with the silencer? How much did it cost? I'm looking for a full system but I don't want too much attention from the police.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts