Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2018 with like 600 miles. After installing an inter grated LED taillight and front turn signals( with a relay) my high beam will no longer work. Has anyone else had this issue after similar upgrades?

·
Super Moderator
1,875 Posts
Easy/fast check...
I'd check at the headlight first , should have power at the R/BK stripe wire at headlight bulb connector , but check both with a test light or meter.
you should have 12v there or at both actually when using the hi/low switch, if you do then it should be the bulb. Test per lower right pic

If you dont have 12v at red/black stripe wire in, then my Second guess , you wired something wrong unless its a new issue not related to the new LED install
If the fuse was blown , you wouldn't have low beam .

some videos here to double check you wiring .

HEADLIGH & BULB.JPG

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. I will look that over. I will say the issue with my high beam started with the stock bulb. I replaced with the XK glow led. After install the high beam worked fine when tested. At some point after when I checked it again the high beam didn’t work. Lmao . So who knows?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you. I will look that over. I will say the issue with my high beam started with the stock bulb. I replaced with the XK glow led. After install the high beam worked fine when tested. At some point after when I checked it again the high beam didn’t work. Lmao . So who knows?
Did you ever figure out the problem im having the same issue

1 - 4 of 4 Posts