1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Here is my short intro.
Z125 is my first bike.
I'm 5'4 and live in NYC and tired of relying on cabs and public transportation, this was the most cost efficient and enjoyable way for me to get around the city so I jumped at it.

Now, I feel that I love my Z125 and am totally happy about the purchase.

I haven't seen many around the city though, I've seen two groms and that's it.

Holla If you're out there.

Cheers,

Gary

·
Registered
933 Posts
Welcome!

You are a much braver man than I. I don't even like the idea of driving a cage in NYC. Stay on your toes, don't forget that you are invisible!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome!

You are a much braver man than I. I don't even like the idea of driving a cage in NYC. Stay on your toes, don't forget that you are invisible!
Thanks, man. This decision was not that simple, but the traffic sucks, man.

So I decided I will give it a try, if no having a Z125 is fun anyways, even if you do not drive it every day...

But luckily I got used to driving it and man, I can say that it's fun! Too bad this brilliant idea came to my mind too late lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WELCOME :wink2:
Sounds like you should get Bar End Mirrors right away !!!
I would even stick Full Moon mirrors on them myself ;)
I'm sure you've noticed with the stock mirrors you cant see the T-Cab's coming up behind you :nerd:
True story, sir...

Thanks for the image! I will set it up as my avatar now and will save it for myself, maybe will make a sticker J

·
Registered
368 Posts
Hey Gary I'm in central CT... It's a small state maybe we'll cross paths sometime. I head into NYC a few times a year, but I usually take the train in.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm 6'4" and seem to be somewhat noticed in traffic since I look like Donkey Kong on a mini bike.. Keep your head on a swivel!

·
Registered
933 Posts
I'm 6'4" and seem to be somewhat noticed in traffic since I look like Donkey Kong on a mini bike.. Keep your head on a swivel!
XD That's a wonderful image! I have a friend already begging me to use the Z for his Waluigi costume.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts