Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently decided to get into motorcycles. Got my permit a few weeks ago and signed up for MSF courses so it waives the road test lol! Pretty stoked!

Did some research for a fun beginner bike and I was sold on the Z125. So....I ended up ordering a Z125 in green. Just playing the waiting game now. Yep, Ill be out of a motorcycle till the Z arrives :crying:

Definitely will be interested to see how these bikes perform down the road. Already putting together a list of mods :wink2:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Nice, welcome! I've been riding all sorts of bikes for 30 years, and the Z is so much fun to ride! I really enjoy it on NJ's backroads!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congrats on pulling the trigger for a Z.

What mods do you plan on dropping first ??

·
Registered
185 Posts
Welcome to the forum. And I love riding my Z. I think it's a smooth riding bike.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forums and congrats on pulling the trigger for a Z.

What mods do you plan on dropping first ??

Fender eliminator, led rear and front turn signals probably as soon as I get the bike. Enjoy the stock feel for bit then upgrading tires, brakes, intake, and exhaust w/ fuel controller. Gonna take my time on those bigger mods. I do want to see what other manufacturers have to offer for the Z.

·
Registered
440 Posts
That's true, there's still a boat ton of mods left to come out from the "after of the market" to be released. But those are definitely good ones.

Fender eliminator ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts