Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need this stuff GONE.

To be honest, I'm not on here much so please message me direct on Facebook and my response time will be much quicker. Name is Bryan Krae

**Pic for attention only***

Serious inquiries only. As for the bars, I'll give you dimensions, but I'm not going and trying to find pics with them on and so forth. If interested in one of the cables and need specs, I will gladly measure for you. If seriously interested in anything, I'll gladly shoot you pics . Will hear out all reasonable offers, but please know what your throwing a price at before you come low ball me. I'll be fair with prices but won't be ran over either. Thanks guys!

Gear:
Size XL. New. HJC RPHA-11 Pro Star Wars Kylo Ren limited edition helmet. Comes with clear, dark smoke, and silver mirrored shield. Will also come with pinlock anti-fog insert
Retails at $699.99 + $50 for mirror shield
Asking $500 OBO

Size XL(does fit on the small side) HJC FG-17 Valve black/hi-viz/white. Used for one ride only.
Retilas at $199.99
Asking $145 OBO

Aftermarket items:
Ninja 300 PSR lower adjustable kick stand. Will work with the Z, just need the bolt for the 300(z bolt is too short), a plastic washer(for use as a spacer in the middle), and a slightly longer spring. 4 heighth settings. Anodized black. New, only used for mach up fitment

Mike Metals 7/8" pit bike low bend bars.black with Rasta barpad. Used but not bent or damaged. Scuffed up from where the controls were mounted

Pro Taper Contour oversized bars. Pastrana FMX bend. Dark gray. Mounted and ridden with one time only

CRG RC2 black shorty adjustable clutch lever. Used for two weeks. Perfect condition

CRG Arrow bar end mirror. Brand new in box. This is a single mirror and CRG makes you purchase the adaptor to mount it separately.

BikeMaster 7/8" black handlebar risers. Lightly used

ZX10R Motion Pro clutch cable. new.

KLX110L clutch cable. Mounted, never used

Chinese pitbike clutch cable. New

Sunstar works triplestar aluminum rear 35T sprocket. Mounted but never ridden on.

Sunstar 14t front sprocket. New

BikeMaster H7 6000k HID kit. New

Cycra green/black Stealth DX handguards. New

Quantum replacement fuel pump. New This is motor and filter only. Cheaper option that purchasing entire pump from kawi if only the motor is bad. Also fits kx250f and may flow more fuel

K&S license plate bolts anodized black with integrated LED tag lights in them. New

Driven Racing black anodized Ninja 300 rear axle block sliders. New I personally believe they can be adapted to fit the Z. Only difference is the 300 has a slightly taller swingarm so a very small spacer would have to be used

2 sents of GP style polished passenger pegs by Competition Werkes. New

OEM parts:
KRT edition center tank cover. New
KRT edition lower cowling/air scoop. Lightly used
O2 sensor
Gas cap assembly
ISC Valve
Oil Pump
OEM clutch cable. New
Front brake caliper bracket
Chain adjusters
Handlebars
Cylinder head
Lower running light wire harness
Pre-recall ECU. Ran fine prior. Did not have issues related to the recall
Lots of misc small items (timing plug, oil drain and fill plug, brake pedal, brake clevis, banjo bolts, brake reservoir cap,caliper pins, rear brake light spring, footpeg pins, caliper bleeder valves, ECT.....)

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts