Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have returned to riding after a ten year hiatus. I had the bug about the Honda Grom but after discovering the Z125 I knew I had to have one . I get angry because the little Z is just such a competent motorcycle. Anyone else have this problem? I’m seeing my z125 Pro as something I’m gonna have for a good while. Not a “stepping-stone” to something bigger.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Yes, its a great bike. A streetfighter, not just a mini motorcycle like the Morg, I mean Grom.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure I relate to feeling anger when contemplating the competencies of the Z. Keeping the bike long term helps justify dumping the entire purchase price (or double for some folks) back into the bike in goodies.

Our Z is my wife's bike and she came back from her first ride with a giant smile on her face and told me "I hope you're not disappointed, but I don't think I'll want to replace this bike any time soon." It can be used as a stepping stone, but I'd bet that most riders that buy a bigger bike keep the Z around for general tomfoolery.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts