Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Purchased my brand new 2019 Z125 Pro on August 17th. I live in NJ, but I purchased and keep my bike in Palm Beach, FL at my parents' house as I can ride year-round there.

Isn't she gorgeous? :laugh:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,751 Posts
welcome ... :wink2:

You a pilot or do business down there often or just needed a little more incentive to visit the folks more often :rolleyes:

sorry to ask but if I didn't Ando would have :grin2:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you guys. We do business down there (construction work) and then we stay the week-end for fun.

Any recommendation for cell phone mount for the handlebar?

·
Registered
895 Posts
Sweeet! The Z125 made me into a scooter person. I never really got it before. =P

As an aside I would do unspeakable things to have a garage floor like that... maybe someday.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sweeet! The Z125 made me into a scooter person. I never really got it before. =P

As an aside I would do unspeakable things to have a garage floor like that... maybe someday.
The previous owners had installed it as part of their renovation of the home. I'll be there mid-September, I'll get you the name of the product. I agree, it's pretty dope flooring.

We do love the scooter. Once I pay off the Z125, I think I will go for a Yamaha SexMax.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts