Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals, my name is Mark and I just picked up my Z125 Pro this past Friday May 6th. I'm having a blast on it so far and plan on making some great memories with this bike.

I work for a company called TST Industries and we will (hopefully) become a vendor on here real soon. Already have an integrated tail light and fender eliminator for the bike so it's pretty exciting.

Anyway here are some pictures including a look into my garage currently. I look forward to helping and learning a lot about this bike and get ready to eat some GROMs up! :) (The grom in my pictures is my roommates)

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hey guys and gals, my name is Mark and I just picked up my Z125 Pro this past Friday May 6th. I'm having a blast on it so far and plan on making some great memories with this bike.

I work for a company called TST Industries and we will (hopefully) become a vendor on here real soon. Already have an integrated tail light and fender eliminator for the bike so it's pretty exciting.
Welcome Mark! TST rocks!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hey Fang! Nice to see you on here brother! (I'm the agent from the R3 forums) haha.

Are you looking into purchasing a Z125?
I recognized your name.

I'm considering buying a Z125. My Grom build is just about finished and I need another bike to build.

I bought the Grom back in December because Kawasaki had said that the U.S. DEFINITELY wasn't getting the Z125, which was my first choice.

Grom's a keeper, though. Too much invested in it at this point and it's a blast to ride.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I recognized your name.

I'm considering buying a Z125. My Grom build is just about finished and I need another bike to build.

I bought the Grom back in December because Kawasaki had said that the U.S. DEFINITELY wasn't getting the Z125, which was my first choice.

Grom's a keeper, though. Too much invested in it at this point and it's a blast to ride.

I hear you on that boss. I almost gave up on getting the Z until I heard throguh the wind that a dealer in my state got one. I immediately called all my local ones and finally heard back a half hour later that one was on their way to the dealer. I got the first one in the state of Florida and rushed over to get it. Almost 100 miles on it and no regrets yet! The new GROM is very interesting and I can't wait for that to be released.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I hear you on that boss. I almost gave up on getting the Z until I heard throguh the wind that a dealer in my state got one. I immediately called all my local ones and finally heard back a half hour later that one was on their way to the dealer. I got the first one in the state of Florida and rushed over to get it. Almost 100 miles on it and no regrets yet! The new GROM is very interesting and I can't wait for that to be released.
I look forward to your progress on modding your Z125.

I read that, initially, each dealer will get just one Z125, then more will be delivered starting in July.

P.S. I'm still waiting for your Halo signals for the YZF-R3 to be available.... :|

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I look forward to your progress on modding your Z125.

I read that, initially, each dealer will get just one Z125, then more will be delivered starting in July.

P.S. I'm still waiting for your Halo signals for the YZF-R3 to be available.... :|
Soon my friend! We have some manufactured prototypes in house that work and look great. We just needed to make a few tweaks for a different model and then I believe we will be ready to launch. You will be the first person I contact to test them out and do a review!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Soon my friend! We have some manufactured prototypes in house that work and look great. We just needed to make a few tweaks for a different model and then I believe we will be ready to launch. You will be the first person I contact to test them out and do a review!
FangShui likes that! :surprise:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts