Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh man, I thought I posted an introduction once we secured our new to us bikes. The wife and I were looking to get out and have some more fun on two wheels in the South Texas area. She has been off that horse for many years and was looking for a small ninja to regain her confidence prior to going back to 600cc. After mobbing around the local area in our slingshot and having a large group of groms and the like block for us, I knew I wanted one. Began my research and comparison between the grom and Z and clearly found my winner. Sitting on them alone did it for me. I began to look for a slightly used deal for a Z or two and we scored. A local military buddy had just moved his kids up to larger bikes and this pair of 2020's were sitting un used. Both had less than 500 miles on them, exhausts, LED headlights and fender deletes. The added bonus was the transferrable Kawasaki extended warranty. Agreed on a price and scooped them up right away. We have put on about 300 miles since we purchased them in the past six months and made a few of our own tweaks. The wife being short requested a new seat and we are happy with the amazon special. Added some mounted fanny packs and we are off and riding. Finally took a longer trip this past weekend and the wife is completely hooked on 2 wheels again. Pretty certain the slingshot is jealous.

Anywhoo, looking forward to joining some group rides in the TX area this coming spring. Cheers Z riders.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive lighting

1 - 4 of 4 Posts